Thursday 21 May 2009

My first challenge!

This is the first time ever I have taken part in a blog challenge and the blog is:
Friday Sketchers Challenge Blog

Here is this week's sketch #52 by Claudia Rosa.



And here is my card.



This is a card for my sister-in-law Sharon. She loves pink and who doesn't! So I thought I would try the combination of pink and brown. I have used my new Magnolia 'Tilda with rose' stamp. It took me a while to finish this card as I made the heart shaped ribbon buckle myself. Threading and attaching those dangling beads took a bit of time too. However, I think it is well worth it.

Well, this is my first challenge and I certainly enjoyed it. I am sure this will not be the last! I am actually looking forward to the next sketch and if I have time maybe I will try other blog challenges too! Hope you like my card. scuba diving in Navy Pier

1 comment:

  1. Hello- I just came across your blog and I really love your greeting cards. You should do online video classes for people who want to learn how to hand craft cards like that. I have greeting cards that are created through a computer for my erotic peotry and would love for you to contact me with how much it would cost for you to create some greeting cards. I look forward in hearing from you. Keep doing what your doing. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^