Friday 29 May 2009

A special card for you~

This is the second time I participate on Friday Sketchers challenge. This week's sketch is by Heidi from Norway:



I have enjoyed making this card and I think the sketch is great. I will sure use it again.

As my good friend Erin is going back to Taiwan tomorrow, I have made this leaving card for her and her family. I have paper pieced Tilda's dress and layered the oval shape and Tilda figure on sticky foam pads to give it a 3D look.



I hope she likes the card! It is so hard and sad to say goodbye...
We will give her our love and best wishes and know that she will be doing great in starting a new life in Taiwan. Take good care~

雅齡要加油哦~
真的很捨不得妳走,missing you already!
記得我們雖隔十萬八千里但也要保持不到三分鐘距離的友情喲!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^