Monday 29 June 2009

Happy Birthday Pop up card

I know I am really late on posting this. This is a card I made last weekend for my friend David. It has been in the post already so at least my card won't be late!! Hee hee!! ^_^




Cards for men are always a challenge but I am quite pleased on how it turn out. I have used A spoon Full of Sugar: Challenge 56 - Sketch By MichelleO for the lay out.



The original 'Chasing Edwin' Magnolia stamp, from the Chasing Butterflies 2009 collection, Edwin is holding a net. I have cut out the net and replaced it with a champagne glass. I guess you can replaced it with any thing to suit the occasion.
For inside of the card I have tried a pop out birthday cake. This took me a while to made it. The idea came from my daughter's pop up children book. I have to be honest it is not as easy as it looks!



Well, I do love this card and most of all hope my friend will love it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^