Monday 7 September 2009

Elzybells Birthday Card

Just want to share this card with you all.

I have used my winning "Life's a beach" stamp set from Elzybells to make this birthday card for my brother-in-law Marvin. There are a lot of stamps in this set but I just can't resist using this cute starfish stamp as my main image. I have coloured the starfish with chalk and added some shining gems. I have also raised the flower with foam pads to give more dimension. Finally the starfish has been layered on to another light blue card and on to a torn brown paper. The yellow flower boarder was created by using one of the stamps from this set too. Little drops of white opal Liquid Pearls have been added to the center of each flower. I have bought the FUN tags from my local store and I think they go quite well with this card.

I hope Marvin does like this card since my husband doesn't think that it looks like a man's card because of the flowers!! What do you think?


Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^