Thursday 1 October 2009

Cherry Wings Challenge #2 - Moving Cards

Hey! It is my turn now to set up this month's card challenge. diving forum

For October Challenge #2, I would like you to design card(s) which include something that MOVES. Just to give you a head start how about a shaker card? You can use beads, sequins that move around when you shake the card. Or how about a Waterfall card? Or just simply create a card that has jewels or charms dangling on the card?

Anything else? We want to see those groovy movements on your cards. Please do come and join me and Erin on this month's challenge. Leave a link of your cards in the comments below or email me with your card pictures. I will showcase all your works at the end of this month. Have fun with the move! confused smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^