Tuesday 20 July 2010

Relax... Have a nice cup of tea!

Hi there! I am trying to catch up with my blogging. So I will be sharing some of my old cards in the next few days (or weeks?! Hee hee!) which I didn't have the chance to post before.

For this card I have used the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #109.


Of course, I missed the deadline for entering this challenge. For some reason I found this sketch quite difficult. I think I struggled to find the right coloured paper, the right coloured pens, the right embellishments and basically struggled to find anything that would coordinate with each other.

This card is for my lovely sister. She does enjoy her teas!! I think this card turned out to be not too bad. Cup cake and the sentiment stamps are from Taylor Expressions- For the Love of Cupcakes. The tea cup and tea pot stamps are from Elzybells Art Stamps.

Got to take the kids to bed now. Hope I will stay awake for more card making later!! ^_^

Have a nice evening!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card your Sister will love this for sure beautiful images great make
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie this is a beautiful card and great lo. hugs maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^