Wednesday 4 August 2010

Suspension Card

It's been a short while since my last post. I have met two of my high school friends in Cambridge last Saturday. We had such a great time. It has been a good 10 to 15 years since I last saw them! WOW! Time flies and looking back at it, it's kind of scary!

I have been busy making cards over the last few days and now all I need is to find the time to post them! So I will start with a quick and short post today.

I made this card for my neighbour's little boy's third birthday last week. On the most recent August issue of Quick Cards magazine, it has featured a suspension card under their Card School project. It has been a while since I last made a suspension card, so I thought I will give it another go. 


The stamped image of Bentley Bear blowing candles is from a free stamp set which came with Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine. Text and number have been stamped by using Stampendous - a la Mode lower case alphabet set.

I just love the movable element , with its spinning centre, on a suspension card. It's fun, it spins and it's eye-catching! Here is a picture of the greeting on the other side. 


It certainly impressed my neighbour and her little boy!

Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^