Monday 7 March 2011

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 54 - Lilian's Sketch

Being a working mum, it is always nice to be able to find a little bit of "ME" time to do the things I love!

I have made this card over the weekend by using The Sugar Bowl Challenge 54 - Lilian's Sketch with the theme of clean & simple: 


In my personal view, clean & simple in card making is not easy. It is a skill of knowing when to stop; knowing which embelishments to pick and add, as there are so many on the market. The temptation is to add them all on one card. So I hope my card here is clean & simple to suit all pink loving princesses! 

    
I have simply embossed 2 pieces of white card for the top and bottom area. Added 3 fabric squares in the middle. Then added two fabric/ ribbon roses on both left and right squares. For the center main image I used Copic Pens to colour Gorjuss Girl and paper piecing the dress. I believe it is a card full of textures!

Have a lovely sleep everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! Your card is simply darling! Beautiful coloring and love the embossed background :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie this is fab!! Love the embossing. Thanks for Playing in The Sugar Bowl

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^