Sunday 8 December 2013

Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge - Card 1

Hello,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

I simply love Lawn Fawn designs! Their stamp sets, dies and papers are just so cute! Although I don't own many of their products (it's hard to buy in the UK), as soon as I saw the Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge, I just had to try and give it a go!!

I could enter the challenge by using previous Lawn Fawn card I made (see here). However, as the rules stated no patterned paper and no other company's stamps, I had to recreate a new card but used the same idea.
 
 
All stamped images and the sentiment here are from the Summertime Charm stamp set. This is the very first Lawn Fawn stamp set that I purchased. I also bought the coordinated die which makes cutting out images so much easier. I just love this little jar. You can literally fill anything you want in it!!   

Ribbons and sequins are from my own stash. To add shine and glitter on some of the stars, crystal Stickles glue has also been added.

I will be back with another Lawn Fawn card tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^