Sunday 13 April 2014

Birthday Wishes

Hello Everyone!

I am back! Not been a good blogger for a month so hope this will be an improvement on that! ^_^

You wouldn't believe this, I had the whole day today to make cards! Wow! That certainly doesn't happen often. I really enjoyed my day today!

I'd like to share one of the cards I made today. Also I want to catch the last train for Seize the Sketch #17 before the challenge ends. So here is the sketch:

And here is my card:

Actually this image, designed by Adam Pescott for Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine, was something I had already coloured in ages ago. I thought it was about time to put this cute bear together on a card. Here is a picture from the side:

As my daughter will be going to a birthday party soon, I believe this image will make a sweet birthday card to give to her friend who will be turning 8.

School Easter Holiday break starts this Monday for two weeks. We will be taking our girls to visit friends in Yorkshire. A few day trips and a visit to the cinema are also planned. Hope the weather will be good during the break so that we can all enjoy it!

Thank you for dropping by. That's it from me now! Have a nice weekend.

 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! SO happy you joined us at Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love how the end of the banner tips up! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^